Medicare Beneficiaries have 3 scenarios to choose from*
1) Original Medicare
2) Medicare supplement policy (AKA Medigap)
3) Medicare Advantage
*consult 1-800-Medicare to verify eligibility for your individual situation. Restrictions or limitations might apply. These may not apply to those with VA or Tricare benefits, or Medicaid.
Open Enrollment is NOW! This applies to Medicare Advantage
Medicare Advantage combines three parts of Medicare into one plan (usually includes drugs).
- Low or no premiums
- Includes prescriptions
- Restricted networks
- Referrals required
- Network doctors can change year to year
- Benefits change year to year
Call now to get fast answers.
Find out: Are your doctors in-network? Are your drugs covered? Has your out-of-pocket maximum gone up?
Where does Medigap fit in?
Believe it or not, you can enroll in Medigap policies all year long. As long as you have a valid dis-enrollment period for an existing Medicare Advantage plan.
Medicare Supplements (AKA Medigap):
- 10 plan levels, A-N
We recommend only 3.
Plan F, Plan G, and lower cost Deductible F, are the best sellers.
- Freedom to choose doctors and hospitals with no referral.
- Benefits are the same with all carriers and don’t change year to year.
- Some plans give the highest level of coverage available.
- Monthly premiums are often more expensive than Medicare Advantage plans.
See if this is affordable for you now!
- No personal information required.
- See pricing instantly.
- No waiting for an agent to call.
Again, you may switch to a Medigap policy after disenrolling from a Medicare Advantage plan. You may be subject to medical questions if you are not new to Medicare, or don’t have another valid open enrollment situation.
Ask us about what situations qualify you for guaranteed Issue.
Many people assume they will not pass Medical underwriting. This is not always true. The questions vary by carrier. It is worth checking out.
- United American
Includes Medicare Part A & Part B plus D (prescription drug plan).
- Freedom to choose doctors and hospitals with no referral
- No extra premium for a Medicare Supplement.
- No cap or ceiling on your out of pocket expenses each year. This means greater financial risk.
Find out if you have the protection you need.